Saturday 27 October 2018

Safe, protected & determined


The courtyard maple has dropped last of its orange leaves and we are feeling the winter now,
horizontal icy rains and piercing winds 
Time to light up the fires in our homes and hearts...

I have been well, getting better with every sober day...
It is incredible to be in this space right now,
because not very long ago it felt utterly unattainable
It has felt kind of like when you're climbing a mountain, I guess
When you're afraid of heights
You're focusing on taking one step at a time, not looking down
neither looking up because it will only look like an awfully long way to go yet
Just making sure that the steps are being taken, following one another...

I remember a moment of break down, when I shouted out to the Universe
-if there is someone out there, please for the sake of my life, please help me now-
and from then on I have felt angels and guides appearing, being close
I have felt safe and protected

Angels and guides are with you and you are protected.....

No comments:

Post a Comment